Tuesday 24 November 2009

busy with my Post production project

my crazy pair of eye balls on legs.
he was downloaded from turbosquid.com, he's a pretty good character creation, no arms makes him alot simpler to animate than moom.
work in progress for maya, doing my character hopping about in the scene.
Work in progress for my composition post production.
i am going to plan so far, there's have been a few hick ups in the animating part. Problems such as importing video in maya and a few other things i thought would be a snap proved fairly troublesome, thanks to tutors I don't think maya will give me much trouble anymore. i have completed one comp so far, three to go, one is fairly easy, just the 3d character landing on the camera, the other 2 are a little more complex since i have to match move, i will also need the 3d character to crash into the actor and make a crater, I will see what's possible from tutorials, it might be possible with a bit of photoshop.

one thing is for sure, this will never look as good as work i am going to do in AE and Maya in the future. i WILL DEFINATELY do the best i can based on what i know sofar of Maya and Ae to help me, im armed with alot of tutorials and i am already pretty keen to try and animate other things already, keen to experiment in any way i can.

The last thing i want to do on my holiday is get bored and loose interest in practicing my 3d, if i practiced at least afew hours a day i would be up to the standard i am expecting in my head.

i have learned a great many things in a short space of time. this time next year i will be so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment