Thursday 22 October 2009

weekly schedule

i am about 4 to 5 weeks into my projects and i have been slacking off here and there where i could have been doing some After Effects tutorials. so i decided id do a schedule to keep track of my progress.
up to this point i have edited my film, it needs the 3d and grading/colour correction done, but i will do that in post.
i have done 3-4 National gallery Idents so far. none are particularly useable, but are worthwhile starting points.
I need to practice more often in after effects with tutorials. next week some ex Ravensbourne graduates will come in to help me achieve the look i am after.
so..
24th_26th
will be doing some after effects tutorials. select which of the pre sketched out sequences i want to work on
27_28th
get those sequences done_could be 2 or 3 ideas i want to develop.
29_31st
going to do some composite of my short chase sequence. basic fleshing out of the sequence. maybe have a shape going around.

No comments:

Post a Comment